No matter if you just need bartenders, prefer the mobile wooden bar, or are ready to have the Clyde to entertain your guests, below are the most common bar package options.
Keep it Simple
(Beer & Wine Service)
- Friendly, professional, and state certified bartenders
- 4 hours of bar service, plus 2 hours for setup and teardown
- All general bar tools, bar towels and a framed bar menu
- Ice, bar napkins, stirrers , beverage tubs, coolers, and your choice of eco-friendly, compostable cups, or half pint mason jars.
- Service of your choice of beer and wine
- Personal consulting to ensure that your event is fun, memorable, and cost efficient.
Touch of Class
(Beer, Wine & Spirits Service)
The same great service included in the Keep it Simple package, plus a choice of the following:
- Two Signature Cocktails - We provide and prep the homemade organic syrups, bitters, purees, mixers and garnishes
- Mixer Package - Mix and match with your spirits to create a full bar. We provide your mixers as well as limes and lemons for garnish. This choice can also be added as a non-alcoholic option for your guests if you only want beer, wine and non-alcoholic options.
Build on to your package
Alcohol pickup and delivery – If you use our preferred bottle shop, we make it easy! You call, place your order, and pay over the phone. We load and unload your booze for you!
Champagne Toast - Includes disposable champagne flutes, corking service, table and linen cover. If requested, we will gladly help to pass them out to guests before the toast.
Tea & Lemonade Station – Includes table, linen, eco-friendly disposable cups, sweet or unsweet tea, rosemary or plain lemonade, and cucumber water.
Extra Hours of Service – Pricing available on request
*We carry liquor liability and general liability insurance and require all bar staff to be state certified